Monday, November 12, 2012

More Bazaar Items

I had a great time at the Oregon City High School Holiday Bazaar this last weekend.  I had a steady flow of lookers as well as some interest in my workshop I am planning for the 2nd of December.

I saw these online a couple places and thought they were cute and I LOVE Chap Stick.  I have one in my purse, the diaper bag, and in each of my coat pockets.  Can't live without Chap Stick!


I am so pleased with how these gift card holders turned out.  The non-holiday ones sold better than the holiday.  I got the idea from my friend, Heidi.  You can see hers HERE.



These adorable turkeys were big sellers!  There were lots of different ways to make these little guys but I went with the fastest since I was getting close to the day and wanted to get as many made as I could in the time I had left.  I sold out, which surprised me since we just had Halloween and I thought everyone would be candied out!


I'm already thinking about the Spring Bazaar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...