Sunday, May 5, 2013

Whales & Cupcakes

I love the Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP in the spring catalog.  The whale design is so cute.  The print is big and I wasn't sure how to use it so you can see it.  Using it on a majority of the card was really the only way to go for this paper.  I recently ordered the scallop square die and I wanted to use both the paper and die on the same card.  This is what I came up with and I think it is darling for a baby card.


Stamp Set:  Sassy Salutations
Cardstock:  Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink:  Pacific Point
Accessories:  Pearl Basic Jewels, White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Square Bigz, Big Shot 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE doilies these days.  I have seen a handful of cards with them and they are so darn cute.  I just had to make one!



I like everything about this card.

Stamp Set:  Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1/8" Mini Brads, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Circles #2 Die, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Pinwheel Sizzlits, Big Shot

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...