Thursday, January 23, 2014

Coffee!! Coffee!! Coffee!!

Being the coffee lover that I am, I just had to have to Perfect Blend stamp set. So cute!


Starbuck gift cards are one of my favorite things to receive. Coffee makes grocery shopping, running errands, trips to the park...so much more enjoyable. The idea for the flap on the inside of the card came from Dawn Griffith. I think this card is PERFECT for a coffee gift card.



I cut the Crumb Cake card base at 5 1/2 x 10, scored at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2, and used Sticky Strip to hold the inside flap down. PERFECT to hold a gift card...or money.

Stamp Set: Perfect Blend
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Top Note Bigz, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral/Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Designer Buttons - Early Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...