Sunday, July 13, 2014

So Very Happy!

I ordered a bunch of new goodies from the new catalog a couple weeks ago and was very excited to get some time to play with some of my new stuff. So Very Happy is one of my new stamp sets. I didn't even realize when I ordered the set that I had the blossom punch that coordinates with the flower stamp. The washi tape is new too...it's called Beach House



I used my Blender Pens to add some color to the center of the flower and then added some Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter on top. I like how it turned out.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  So Very Happy
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Real Red
Accessories:  Beach House Washi Tape, Blender Pens, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Blossom Punch

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...