Friday, February 24, 2017

Bronze Embossing!

*I wrote this post a while back and forgot to publish it*

I love everything about the Affectionately Yours Suite! The DSP is so pretty. There are 2 sheets in this pack that have copper in it and it's so beautiful. There are 2 embossing folders and washi tape that match this suite. I bought the copper thread and copper embossing powder to go along. I have so many ideas for this set...all I need is more time.

We made this card at one of my monthly classes. I let the ladies pick their coordinating colors and sentiment. They all turned out very nice.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Love & Affection, Party Pants (retired)
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Affectionately Yours DSP
Ink: VersaMark Pad
Accessories:  Floral Affection Embossing Folders, Copper Metallic Thread, Big Shot, Heat Tool, Labels Collection Framelits (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...