Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Party Pandas

Sale-A-Bration is going on now and one of the sets that you can get for free (with a $50 order) is Party Pandas. These little guys are so cute. I had 3 different designs that were options to make at my February class.



I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I just looked to get the name of who posted the card and I can't find it. I went with colors that would go with the little Tutti-frutti adhesive-backed sequins found in the Occasions catalog. I love these things. They make it so easy.

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Party Pandas (sale-a-bration)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Black StazOn, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Polka Dot Basics Textured Embossing Folder, Star Embossing Folder (retired), Layering Circles Framelits, Tutti-frutti adhesive-backed sequins, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...