Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

I am so excited for August 1st!  Why, you ask?  Because the new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog starts.  There is so much great product in this catalog (which runs through January 4, 2013).  My wish list has doubled.  Yikes!  I love the Snow Festival DSP on page 10 and the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags on page 12 (my gifts will be using those this year).  How cute is the Owl Occasions stamp set on page 13?  You could use it for Christmas, Birthday, or any occasion, really.  Most people on my Christmas list will be getting the Everyday Happenings Designer Calendar on page 22.  The list goes on...


Click here to view catalog.



1 comment:

  1. The Snow Festival Designer Tags are on their way...hope they look as cute in person!

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...