Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advent Tree

8 days until Christmas!  Yikes!  Where did the time go?  I made some of the purses using the Petite Purse die for the holiday bazaar I participated in November.  As I was unpacking my leftover goodies I took the purses out and wondered what I would do with them.  I hung them on my little tree that sits on the piano to worry about later. Then this idea popped into my head...


an Advent tree!

I wanted to make something for Abigail last year so she could get a little goodie every day leading up to Christmas, but just didn't have the time with all the craziness that the season brings.  I am really pleased with how it turned out and I'm hoping it will last a few years.  

Stamp Set:  25 & Counting
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Raspberry Ripple, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Raspberry Ripple, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  1" Square Punch, Scallop Square, Petite Purse Die, Silver 3/16" Metallic Brads, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...