Friday, December 21, 2012

Gift Card Holder

Hello friends!  I needed to whip up a gift card holder for my brother and I wanted something that I haven't made before.  I love the Top Note die and have seen holders made from it so I thought I would give it a try. I didn't follow any instructions, just sort of put it together.  I cut out 2 Top Notes and used sticky strip along the bottom and a little more than half way up to stick them together and ribbon (retired) to tie it together.  I like how it turned out.


I used glitter on the candy and dimensionals to make them pop.


Stamp Set:  Jolly Bingo Bits
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Black Staz On, Versamark Pad
Accessories:  Black Gingham Ribbon (retired), 1" Square Punch, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Crop-a-Dile, Top Note Bigz, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...