Saturday, April 19, 2014

Workshop Cards

I had a workshop in March...3 cards for $6 and these were the cards we made.


This card uses Banner Blast stamp set and Banner punch, both from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I was inspired by a card from one of my fellow demonstrators and friend, Heidi Boos of Stuck on Stampin'. She makes the best cards! Love her style!

Stamp Set:  Banner Blast (Sale-a-Bration), Remembering Your Birthday
Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Banner Punch (Sale-a-Bration), Banners Framelits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels, Big Shot


 I like how this card turned out. Love the Coastal Cabana Ruffle Trim along the Chalk Talk tag.

Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Starburst Framelits, Circles #2 Bigz Original, Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Big Shot


I was going for an easy card that didn't use the Big Shot and I thought Washi Tape would fit the bill. When it first came out, I wasn't too sure if I would like it, but I do. It's fun to use, peels off if you make a mistake, and comes in coordinating sets of three. And you can use it for so many more uses other than cards!

Stamp Set:  Yippee-Skippee!
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  Garden Delight Washi Tape, Decorative Label Punch, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...