Monday, January 26, 2015

Banners and Pennants Valentine

My husband is out of town for a couple days so me and the kids are holding down the fort. I spent ALL day yesterday making cards. Pretty much neglected the house/kids (not really, they hung out with me in my craft room driving me nuts) and got nothing done that I should have. Oh, I did get one load of laundry done. These stamps sets are both retired, but I didn't use them much last year so I wanted to ink them up a bit more before I buy new ones.

This first card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.


 This next card was inspired by the one previous.


I have a couple more cards to show you in the coming days! Stay tuned...

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Banner Blast, Language of Love, Wacky Wishes (all retired)
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Real Red
Accessories: Banner Punch, Banners Framelits, Hearts Border Punch, Petites Pennants Builder Punch, Island Indigo ribbon (retired), Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Heart Punch

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...