Sunday, January 11, 2015

Merry and Bright

It's mid-January already? How did that happen? I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I do hope to post more regularly on my blog. Not doing so well...things get so busy around here with taking kids to/from school, gymnastics, errands, appointments, my obsession with house cleaning, running, etc. 

Anyway, I made this card to sell at my hairdresser's station during the holidays. The stamp and DSP are both retired. This stamp set/framelit was a big seller when it was available and is one of my favorites.


Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Good Greetings (retired), Scentsational Season (retired)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits, Early Espresso 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Bitty Banners Framelits, Circle Card Thinlit, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...