Friday, May 7, 2021

A Touch of Ink

Hi! Sale-a-bration happened in January-February so I'm a bit late in posting this card, but it's pretty and I thought "why not?"

My fellow demonstrator/friend, Polly Crouch, made a card using this set at one of her card classes and I loved it so I had to make one similar for my card class the following month.

It uses two free items from Sale-a-bration (and a couple retired items too).



We used Wink of Stella on the bird, but you can't really see it in the photos.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Touch of Ink

Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Rococo Rose, Oh So Ombre DSP

Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Rococo Rose

Accessories: Big Shot, Wink of Stella, embossing folder (retired), paper snips, Artistry Blooms Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...