Sunday, May 9, 2021

Ornate Style

Happy Mother's Day! Hope all you mothers out there are having a lovely day. I had my May card class yesterday and we had a nice day of making cards, eating cupcakes, and drinking mimosas. Today was filled with more mimosas and a run. Great weekend!

This is one of the cards we made yesterday. I worried that it was too busy, but the ladies loved it.

 


I couldn't decide which paper to use so I had options.


I made a third, but I dropped it on an open stamp pad as I finished it. Don't you hate it when that happens? I could have cried. Oh well, won't be the last time I do that.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Ornate Style
Cardstock: Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Ink: Memento Pad
Blenders: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Stampin' Write Markers: Bumblebee, Early Espresso
Accessories: Ornate Layers, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...