Friday, June 18, 2021

Free as a Bird

Hello! Hope you all had a good week! We are headed into a sunny weekend which means pool time!

This is a card we made at my June class. I was inspired by a card my daughter had made during an ice storm we had back in February . We lost electricity so we wore our headlamps and crafted in the dark. I changed it up a bit by adding the ribbon and the cut out flowers. She used Poppy Parade cardstock and stamped the flowers with Poppy Parade ink. I wanted them to stand out a bit more so I stamped mine in Soft Suede on Crumb Cake cardstock.


I didn't add a sentiment because sometimes it's just nice having a blank card on hand. I can always stamp the inside with one when I need to.

Card Supplies:

Stamp Set: Free as a Bird

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White

Ink: Soft Suede, Momento Black, Stampin' Blends (Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede) 

Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Nested Labels dies (retired), Poppy Parade ribbon (retired), paper snips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...