Sunday, July 4, 2021

Timeless Tropical

Hi! This weekend has had the perfect amount of chores and fun time so far. Yesterday, my husband and I worked on the fence to keep the cows in and then we worked in the garden. I spent a little time working on some cards and then we got in the pool. Today, I will make some homemade donuts and work on some cards. My daughter and I will clean out the bunny cage and I'll probably pull weeds in the garden again. Then back in the pool.

This card in one we made at my June class. I've been trying to have one masculine option at my classes so this was what I came up with.


I like how the palm trees in the DSP is more than one color. To copy that, we stamped the palms in Old Olive and then used Stampin Sponges dabbed in Pretty Peacock and then tapped randomly on the palms to make the different colors. Turned out nice, I think.

Card Supplies

Stamp Set: Timeless Tropical, Here's a Card (retired)

Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Tropical Oasis DSP 

Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock,

Accessories: In the Tropics Dies, Subtle 3D embossing folder (retired), linen thread, Stitched Nested Labels Dies (retired), Stampin Sponges 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...