Monday, July 19, 2021

Cute Fruit

Hi! Hope all is well in your world. Things are good here, just a little crazy with building a house. Foundation is being poured later this week. I've got a card class planned for this Saturday. I need to clean, but the dust from the excavation is insane! I'm going to put it off until the last minute and then regret my decision because I'm so stressed trying to get it done in time.

This card is from a challenge my upline had put together for the month of June. I bought the stamp set Cute Fruit when I first saw it because it's so...cute. I kept pulling it out to come up with a card, but nothing was coming to mind. Then it retired and then I came up with something. Of course...


I really wanted to use the banana, but that was too much yellow.
I love how bright and cheery this card is.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Cute Fruit
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Early Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Artistry Blooms adhesive-backed sequins, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...