Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Thank You's

Hello! How's it going! Good here. I forgot to post the project I made for Teacher Appreciation week. We celebrated our amazing teachers and I made some little cards to go along with one of their gifts.


At our elementary school, the PTA had a slow and not much happening year with COVID, but we had two lovely parents help out with some things so the PTA wanted to send them a Thank You. I made these gift card holders and we put a coffee gift card in them.


I LOVE the Mini Treat Bag thinlits. One of my favorites. It's retired, but still gets lots of use.

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Harvest Hellos / Coffee Cafe

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White / Pattern Party DSP, Poppy Parade, Whisper White

Ink: Early Espresso / Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade

Accessories: Coastal Weave 3D embossing folder, Apple Builder Punch / Mini Treat Bag thinlits, Poppy Parade mini striped ribbon, Coffee Cups framelits, Pool Party/Whisper White baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...