Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

I will be having a workshop at my house next Saturday and this is one of the cards we will be making.  I made one similar to this at a downline meeting I went to in January.  This card below uses the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set, which I didn't think I liked when I first saw it in the Sale-A-Bration brochure (FREE product for every $50 you spend between now and March 22), but I have seen some really cute cards made with this set so I picked it as one of my FREE items.  I also got the ribbon FREE and the Designer Series Paper FREE, too.




If you want to see the card that I made at my meeting, click here.  I put DSP along the side of the card instead of the bottom like Heidi did.  I love her card and wanted to use it at one of my workshops, but I didn't want to copy hers exactly.  Makes me think of Spring...

Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Marvelous
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB item)
Ink:  Pool Party, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Bitty Butterfly Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Pool Party Ribbon (SAB item), Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker, Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Laura!! I LOVE that you put DSP on the side of the card instead. It makes much more sense to me so that the writing doesn't show when the card is closed. Why didn't I think of that?! ;) Great choice of colors, too! The ladies will love this at your workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...