Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mojo Monday 279

Today is Tuesday, but yesterday I made a card using the Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO279).  Both kids took a good nap so I was able to get a good start on this card and finish it up when they went down for the night. This is my first time participating in a Mojo Monday sketch and I definitely think I will be doing it again.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


Stamp Set:  Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, More Amore DSP
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Accessories:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 5/8" Flower Trim, Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker, Big Shot

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...