Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring, Spring, Spring

I wish Spring would hurry up and get here.  It is still too cold outside for me to think that Spring is close.  I made these cards for my event on Saturday.  As always, I have options.  I don't know why I plan more than one choice...it creates more work for me.  Options are good, right?  I have never been to a workshop and thought, "Oh, I wish I could make this card using different color cardstock."  or "This card would look cute using the blah, blah stamp set."  I just make what they have available and I am happy.  But for some reason, I knock myself out with different options for DSP, as well as cardstock.  The Bloomin' Marvelous card in my previous post has options, too.

Back to my sample...I was dreaming of spring the other day when I came up with this card.  Looking forward to the little bit of warmer weather, flowers blooming, and walks with the kids in our raincoats.




Stamp Set:  Spring Sampler, Wacky Wishes
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Real Red
Accessories:  1" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Brights Designers Buttons

1 comment:

  1. I love Spring Sampler!! And this card turned out so cute! So bright and cheery with all of the bold colors! I hope your event goes really well on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...