Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cheers!

Hi Friends!  It's been a while since I have posted.  Busy with kids, housework, and life.  Just when I do find some free time during naps to sit down and create, Abigail wakes up and wants to make a card for her daddy or one of her many imaginary friends.  So the card that I had all cut out and ready to assemble gets put on hold and we cut out more stuff for her.  Oh well, I like that she already has a love for being crafty.

I created the card below for a workshop (inspired by a card by fellow demonstrator Mindy Backes).  Yes, there is glitter on the lemons.  Of course, there is.


Stamp Set:  Happy Hour
Ink:  Basic Grey, Primrose Petals, So Saffron
Cardstock:  Basic Grey, Primrose Petals, So Saffron
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - Primrose Petals, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Big Shot

I needed to come up with an idea for a card for a swap at a downline meeting.  I spent all day trying to come up with something that I could be proud of.  I was almost in tears and ready to quit when Cody called me downstairs for dinner.  I ate and went back up stairs and this is what came together (suppose I just needed some food in my belly).  You could say it was inspired by the card above.


 Clean and Simple!

Stamp Set:  Happy Valentine's Day - Heart
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Pool Party, Real Red, More Amore DSP
Accessories:  Honeycomb Texturing Embossing Folder, Chevron Texturing Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Full Heart Punch, Pool Party Ribbon (Sale-A-Bration), Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Glitter, Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. Cute Laura, love the color combo of the Cheers card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, but I really like the cheers one! Perfect touch with the glitter on the lemons! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...